Articoli marcati con tag ‘changelog’
August 8, 2011
We’ve updated Artisteer 3.1 Beta 1 for Windows to resolve a few important issues reported by our customers:
Artisteer 3.1 for Windows (184.108.40.206580)
Fixes in this update include:
- Resolved issues with extra positions (content and widget sections) for Joomla and other CMS products
- Fixed product freeze when changing Joomla/DNN/Drupal version in “Export Options” dialog
- Fixed crashes when creating Color Theme based on an image
- Added support for DotNetNuke 6
Notes to existing customers:
- Version 3.1 may not work when installed on the same computer as version 3.0. It is recommended to uninstall version 3.0 first, while understanding that version 3.1 may not yet work properly and you may decide to go back to version 3.0.
- Please note that version 3.1 will work only in Trial mode if your free upgrade period has expired. For more information on our upgrade policy please refer to our FAQ. You can check your upgrade subscription status here.
it work (it’s tested) Simply patch: overwrite exe file with this:
from Europe, it is the hope he can escape his past. For his cousin, Roman,
it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City,
gateway to the land of opportunity. As they slip into debt and are dragged
into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths,
they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city
that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a
living nightmare for those who dont.
- Fixed a bug causing tree leaves to look transparent
- Fixed a bug that prevented uploading of rendered videos to Social Club when attaching certain music tracks
- Fixed for clip capture “OFF” slowdowns occurring when near water’s edge
- Exposed “detonate” in custom key mapping options menu for Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned so users can remap “down” arrow key
Size: 103.34 MB
1. Extract RARs
2. Install the update
3. Copy crack to your install folder
4. Play! (execute launchgta.exe instead of gta.exe)
May 25, 2011
We are in final stages of preparing official release of Artisteer 3.0 for Windows, mainly finalizing the documentation and product translations.
In the meantime we’ve accumulated minor improvements and fixes available today as Artisteer 3.0 RC2 for Windows:
Artisteer 3.0 Release Candidate 2 for Windows (220.127.116.11952)
Here is the list of improvements and resolved issues:
- Resolved an issue with page background gradient.
- Improved compatibility with projects created with Artisteer 2.6 (related to colors and fonts).
- Fixed vertical scrolling in Blogger themes.
- Fixed issues with borders in fluid designs and rounding radius in fixed designs.
- Fixed an issue with saving FTP address when publishing websites via FTP.
- Fixed a crash when deleting custom color schemas
- Fixed an issue with IE6/IE7 compatibility when using apostrophes within the Headline/Slogan.
- Blogger: updated template publilshing process for compatibility with recent Blogger updates.
- Blogger: fixed “Read More” button style.
- Joomla: fixed Login form in Preview.
- DotNetNuke: fixed breadcrumb icons when enabled for article headers.
- WordPress: fixed file naming when exporting themes with non-English locale (for example Turkish).
- HTML Websites: Fixed several issues with editing tables in content editor.
- HTML Websites: Improved Jpeg quality for images added into article content.
- HTML Websites: Fixed crashes when adding blocks.
- HTML Websites: Fixed article header icons for subpages.
- HTML Websites: Fixed an issue with editing article header.
- Fixed various other crashes and minor issues reported to product support.
- Improved product stability based on crash reports emailed to us.
Artisteer 3.0 for Mac may still be a bit unstable but we continue resolving issues reported to us and today have a new update for Mac users as well:
Couple notes regarding Artisteer 3.0 for Mac:
- The Mac version is and will remain quite slower than the Windows version. Unfortunately we won’t be able to make substantial speed improvements due to technical limitations. However, the speed should be reasonable and if you have to wait more than a minute for any action then please report this to our product support as a technical issue.
- Please keep in mind that when customers tell us about crashes but do not provide full error details then we have no way of fixing them and this actually delays the Beta period because we know that some crashes happen but don’t know anything about them. Thus submitting full error details to us can speed up our delivery of a more stable product. We appreciate all problem details that you can provide so that we can get a stable Mac version out to you as soon as possible.
Please note that version 3.0 will work only in Trial mode if your free upgrade period has expired. For more information on our upgrade policy please refer to our FAQ. You can check your upgrade subscription status here.
How crack work:
execute artisteer_18.104.22.168952_patch.exe and wait for confirm
execute keygen.exe for activate artisteer
next add on hosts file: 127.0.0.1 www.artisteer.exe